Development | Full time
Why you should apply
Creating tech should be fun, especially if done with a great remote first company that understands how to create an awesome culture, fast track your learning and personal development.
We’re scaling and want to find our next A-Player – here’s what you can expect:
- Live where you want and work at your own pace/ timezone (with UK overlap).
- Great paid holidays (of course) and local bank holidays.
- Learn and grow from a fun/ supportive/ experienced team.
- Be part of a rocketing startup creating a product to be proud of.
What you will do
- Be responsible for implementing the interactive part of web applications.
- Work with websites and web apps, producing front-end and back-end applications (NodeJS), performing code analysis and overall improvement of usability and functionality.
What you’ll bring
- Experience with backend-focused JS (eg: Node JS – big bonus, Express).
- Experience with modern JS frontend frameworks (eg: React, Vue, Angular – big bonus).
- Experience with modern JS tools (Babel, current ECMAScript standards).
- Experience with statically typed languages or typing tools for JS (TypeScript, Flow, Elm).
- Experience with git and team collaboration with git.
- Experience with JS testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha).
- Experience with frontend building tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt).
- Nice to have experience with databases (SQL, or NoSQL).
- Nice to have experience with ElectronJS.
- Nice to have experience with Docker.
Who we are
Arguably an accelerator (of ideas) and an incubator (of businesses). Since 2012, we have been creating and building tech businesses with Entrepreneurs, some of which have done brilliantly well. Our team culture is all about being open, communicating, taking ownership and thinking entrepreneurially.
How to apply
We like to keep things simple so our hiring process is straightforward and fast:
- 1-1 interview with our tech lead.
- Quick technical test.
- 1-1 call with our CEO and start your journey.
That’s it! We move fast and want the best to join us – look forward to meeting you soon.